NTI’s new Denver office will be managed by James Lingle. Throughout his impressive career, James has held the positions of Interim CIO at White Lodging Services, Interim CIO at Millennium Hotels North American Lodging Operations, and Vice President, Information Technology at Sage Hospitality. NTI’s founder, Jeff Cook speaks for our entire company with regard to James joining NTI. “We are excited to have James Lingle join our team. He has been a good friend of NTI’s for many years and is well known and respected within the hospitality industry.”
To learn more about NTI, please visit our website, or contact James Lingle in our new Denver office.
James can be reached at 303-386-6806 or james.lingle@nticonsultants.
- The Company – Pure technology consultants focused on providing the best value for our clients.
- Our People – Project managers and designers with industry designations such as RCDD, RCDD/NTS, CTS, CTS-D and PMP.
- Professional Services – Consulting, design & documentation services, project management and construction administration services.
Key areas where you will discover the NTI difference:
- Our Responsiveness – We treat every communication as though a deadline is attached to it… because one is.
- Our Proactivity– We identify project considerations and uncover potential design or implementation issues. This allows us to resolve, in advance, situations which may cost the project time or money.
- Our Experience – NTI principals average over 25 years each in the business. Project managers and designers are committed to continuing education for the entire NTI team.
- Our Focus – Technology systems design and consultation is our only business and it is, therefore, our sole focus. We stay abreast of industry trends and are familiar with a vast array of solutions for anything “technology”. It is the life blood of our business .