As part of the revitilization project, The Crawford Hotel, a 112 room independant hotel has been designed within the historic structure. The Union Depot and Railroad Company built the city’s first Union Station which opened on June 1, 1881. After over a decade of planning, the redevelopment of Denver Union Station shall bring together many different […]
Originally built in 1909 as the headquarters for The Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, the historic 41-story clock tower is an iconic New York landmark. The New York EDITION features 273 guest rooms and suites with spectacular views, a 2,900 square foot restaurant, approximately 2,100 square feet of versatile meeting and event space, an intimate lobby bar; […]
This 2 Million square foot structure first opened in 1926 as Atlanta’s first Sears retail store. NTI serves as the technology consultant to the owner for the technology systems for the development and the design of the ITS (cabling infrastructure) throughout the building. Ponce City Market re-opened in 2014 as a signature mixed use facility with retail, […]
NTI was part of the design team for the restoration/renovation of this Chicago landmark. The opulent charisma of the historic Blackstone Chicago hotel has lured sports legends, royalty, presidents, and movie stars since 1910, and its exquisitely renovated neoclassical Beaux-Arts architecture lends this legendary landmark an air of distinction and magnificence. Built by prominent hoteliers […]
Historic Restoration of an 1806 structure including an addition. The legend began over 200 years ago at Bedford Springs, where eight mineral springs became famed as a mecca of rejuvenation. The resort has 216 guestrooms in 165,000 square feet on 2,200 acres. NTI provided the technology consultation, design and documentation for this historical building and the addition to it.
NTI joined the owner’s design team for this adaptive use project transforming part of this 1909 historic structure into a 331 room hotel. This fifteen story glazed terra cotta masterpiece first served as the flagship store and headquarters for Meier & Frank, once heralded as the largest retailer west of the Mississippi. Poised in the heart of […]
NTI was part of the team that restored The Hamilton County Courthouse which was built over 100 years ago. The courthouse was dedicated in 1913, and stands where the earlier courthouse structure had been struck by lightning in a violent storm in 1910.