This is a full time position for either Lawrenceville, GA or Kennesaw, GA. The position will require approximately 30% overnight travel and will report to an NTI Principal.
Position Summary & Functions
- Meet with clients to gather project documentation and requirements.
- Design efforts working with AutoCAD/Revit.
- Work with and review projects completed by our AutoCAD/Revit drafting team.
- Assemble and distribute RFPs for technology systems.
- Remote or onsite vendor management.
- Onsite field inspections and punch list visits as necessary.
- Oversight of multiple workplace technologies including Audio Visual, Security, and Structured Cabling.
- Onsite, remote management and review of projects as required.
- Materials management through all phases of the project.
- Responsible for scope, schedule, and budget on projects while meeting project timelines.
- All other duties as assigned.
To be considered, a candidate must have experience in the following:
- 3+ years in design, development, ideally with Low Voltage, AV, and/or Security projects.
- Ability to manage large and complex technology projects.
- Experience with performing technology design production duties
- Conduct site visits to ensure quality deliverables to clients
- Working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Strong presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Commercial experience including new construction and retrofits of existing facilities.
- Ability to travel locally and out of state (approximate overnight travel is 30%).
- Attention to detail, professional demeanor, thorough and logical approach.
- Creative out of the box thinker.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
Required Licenses Certification
- RCDD, CTS or PMP accredited preferred
- Valid Drivers License