This is a full time position for either Lawrenceville, GA or Kennesaw, GA. The position will require overnight travel after a training period, and will report to an NTI Principal.
Position Summary and Functions:
- Provide designs for audiovisual, security and telecommunications systems.
- Effectively create accurate drawings from engineer markups.
- Develop shop drawings and as-builts drawings from field installer markups.
- Provide Programming efforts, Creation of SDs, DDs, CDs and Punch List assistance to Project Managers.
- Become proficient in your understanding of our company, products, services, and processes for other business silos such as Access Control & Surveillance, Sound Masking, Structured Cabling, VoIP, Wired and Wireless Networking Solutions. Meet with clients to introduce additional services and discover how we can support their technology initiatives.
- Staff Construction Site Meetings and document construction progress.
- Understand Master Specification Format with writing and editing specifications.
To be considered, a candidate must have experience in the following:
- 2+ years advanced Revit skills required
- Comfortable working with AutoCAD
- 2+ years hands-on design experience using Revit or AutoCAD
- Organizational and problem-solving skills with strong multitasking abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience in the AV, Cabling, or Security Industry is a plus.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and exercise good judgment.
- Industry certifications a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred